If you are using 30 Trial Windows 7 you can extend it to 1 year. No Downloading, No Software required.
This is actually possible using the slmgr -rearm command which will extend the grace period from 30 days to 120 days. However in this post I will show you a small trick using which it is possible to use Windows 7 without activation for approximately 1 year! Here is a way to Use windows 7 without activation. Follow the Steps Below:
1. Go to “Start Menu -> All Programs -> Accessories” . Right click on “Command Prompt” and select “Run as Administrator“.
2. Now type the following command and hit enter:
3. You will be prompted to restart the computer. Once restarted the trial period will be once again reset to 30 days. You can use the above command for up to 3 times by which you can extend the trial period to 120 days without activation.
4. Now comes the actual trick by which you can extend the trial period for another 240 days. Open Registry Editor (type regedit in “Run” and hit Enter) and navigate to the following location
5. In right-side pane, change value of SkipRearm to 1.
6. Now you will be able to use the slmgr -rearm command for another 8 times so that you can skip activation process for another 240 days. So you will get 120 + 240 = 360 days of free Windows 7 usage.
120 days using “slmgr -rearm” command before registry edit
240 days using “slmgr -rearm” command after registry edit